So I did a practice run of the window painting I want to do this year. I was going to start the final draft tonight, but the sun went down a bit sooner than I had anticipated. I plan on starting tomorrow morning instead, the lighting will be better anyway. Anyway, the rough draft was done on a back window of my house and unfortunately I painted it on a window that had a permanent screen, so to even see the painting you have to open the window and then it's behind extra glass and the reflections make it impossible to see during the day, so this is the best picture I have of it. Hopefully the final draft will turn out much better...

I would also like to add that this is the first year that I didn't make a full size sketch to trace onto the glass. It was completely freehand.
Oh, and the fire and eyes glow in the dark, so it should look awesome with all the black lights we have for Halloween!!! :)
1 comment:
This one turned out great! Good luck with the bigger one!
Post a Comment