Friday, October 3, 2008

Window Painting 2008 The Beginning

So I started the final draft of the window painting yesterday. It seemed to be a lot more difficult of a painting than the ones I've previously done, but I think most of it is that I just that I forget how much work they are. It's a little bit harder than the others because I didn't have the entire thing drawn out already and because I only did a practice run of the head I had to figure out how to paint the body. I've only gotten the outline and I still have some more things to add like the other arm and wing and some spikes. Then I can add fire and highlights and finishing touches. I think it's looking pretty cool. I hope it turns out well. I put about 8 hours into it and I haven't even finished outlining. It's the hardest and most important part. I hope that the lighting set up we will have for Halloween will show off the awesome glow-in-the-dark fire and eyes.

3 comments:

Suzannah said...

It looks awesome! I hope you get a chance to work on it soon. :)

Mo said...

Wow, how cool!

Krystall said...

It's gonna be great Amberle!