Monday, October 27, 2008
Window Painting 2008 Complete?
So I filled in the window painting today. It took me about 8 hours to do. I am really, really tired and the front room smells like paint, but I think it's looking pretty good. The question mark that's in the title is because I didn't do the fire coming out of the dragon's mouth because Dan said he didn't like it so much on the trial dragon and he thinks I should see the finished product before I decide whether I need it or not. But since Halloween is on Friday, I'm doubting I'll change it any. Daniel also has some special effects dealing with the lighting of the painting that he wants to mess
around with, so that might change how it looks. I have to say that I'm fairly pleased with it and I like it better when it's lit from the front especially with a black light because it makes the eyes glow and the purple reacts to it as well. It was a lot of work and next year I hope to FINISH the painting by Sept. 30th, not October 26th... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks awesome Amberle! I personally love the fire- it looks so real! Great job, I can't wait to see what you guys do to it!
That is so cool. You should go into business. Really you should. You are so creative. You should check if Blissful Living needs a window painting teacher. Awesome! :)
Looks awesome!!! Great job!
Post a Comment