I'm not sure where the recipe came from originally, but I got it from my sister. Here is the exact recipe I used which you can double to feed more people. The size I made fed 2 of us for 2 dinners.
2 pounds of boneless pork ribs
12 oz of ketchup
2 tsp minced onions
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 c brown sugar
6 oz Sprite
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Place ribs in crock pot. Add ingredients. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-10 hours. Remove lid and cook on high for last 30-60 minutes or until sauce thickens.
What I have listed here is the halved original recipes with a few substitutions and an omission of green pepper because I had none. I thought it was great and so did my husband (although he would have liked more spice because he always thinks things need more spice). :)
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment