Friday, September 5, 2008

The Walk Across the U.S.

So, Krystall called me and told me that all these people in our family were participating in this since the H&P crew are, so I have been wearing a pedometer. I must say that I take a lot more steps than I thought I did especially at work. So I decided to start a little tracker. I stole the idea from Duerk's team, but I figure there's no way our team will beat his since most of them aren't aware that they are participating and I don't think they have pedometers yet, so I didn't think he'd mind. I tried to find a sitting deer icon, but there weren't any, so I went with a snail, sorry Krystall. I figure it's a similar idea. :)

10 comments:

Krystall said...

Awesome Amberle!!

Krystall said...

I just added 11 miles for me and 12 for Steven. :)

Janesse said...

I'll have to get Tony to give you his numbers tonight, but he might double the miles by himself... :)

Janesse said...

Okay so he didn't quite double it, but we added 20 miles to your goal. :) What's your team name?

Go Sitting Deer!!!!

Krystall said...

3 lame miles for me and 12.7 for Steven!

Mo said...

I put in 2!

Krystall said...

4.5 for me 8.5 for Steven

Krystall said...

2.5 for me 11.7 for Steven! Go hon!

Krystall said...

Me 3.5 Steven 6.9

Krystall said...

26.5 for Steven

10 for me