So I'm thinking about selling my phone charms since people seem to like them so much. I don't know. I gave one to Deanna and one to Valerie. Valerie thinks I should sell them. It could be fun. I will just have to make another trip to ArtGems.
Here are the latest charms I made. The Moon one Valerie has and the Starfish one Deanna has. I'm using the star one. The tiny heart one was made with Molly's phone in mind since it's so small, but I don't even know if hers has a place for one.
They're so cute Amberle! I love them, I want one too! :) I didn't get a chance to try and make them with Kelsey, we were fencing and watching chicks hatch!
Those are way cute! You should set up an Etsy. I bet they'd do well. I don't think my phone has a place for it. :( But, I could put it on my keys.....(hint hint). ;)
2 comments:
They're so cute Amberle! I love them, I want one too! :) I didn't get a chance to try and make them with Kelsey, we were fencing and watching chicks hatch!
Those are way cute! You should set up an Etsy. I bet they'd do well. I don't think my phone has a place for it. :( But, I could put it on my keys.....(hint hint). ;)
Post a Comment