Crunchy Parmesan ChickenMaile Carpenter
From Every Day with Rachael Ray
April 2008
SERVES 4
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Ingredients
1 cup cornflakes, lightly crushed
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 large eggs, beaten
four 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, parmesan and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place the eggs in another shallow bowl. Coat each chicken breast with the cornflake mixture, then the eggs, then again with the cornflake mixture; transfer to a wax-paperlined baking sheet.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a clean baking sheet. Bake the chicken until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
2 comments:
So, what do you think I could use in place of cornflakes? It sounds SO yummy....
I don't know... I tried to think of something. Maybe they have a GF alternative at Sprouts?
Post a Comment